Kodiak Sports ATTACK
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 easy payments of $17.49 with Afterpay (Australia ONLY)
This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor sharp focus WE MEAN IT.
KODIAK Attack Pre-Workout
Kodiak named our pre-workout Attack for good reason…it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor sharp focus WE MEAN IT. After all the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label and you will find research validated, time tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting edge compounds that will give the term total domination a whole new meaning. From top to bottom Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
- Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine – A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
- Caffeine Complex – Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, focus, and power all without the typical caffeine crash
- Beta-Alanine – Buffers blood acids to squeeze out more reps for better pumps and huge gains.
- Citrulline Malate – A dual-threat: Provides huge boosts to training volume with the metabolic intermediate malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
- L-Ornithine – Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer.
We don’t need to tell you that a pre-workout can make or break your training session. Furthermore, nothing is more disappointing then spending your hard earned money on a product built on hype that doesn’t work. With Kodiak Attack you get everything you need to give you a pre-training advantage and nothing you don’t. Research backed, synergistic ingredients. Efficacious dosing. Innovative compounds. Attack is a game changer that will boost your workout performance and help you push your limits further than you have before.
Grape Lime Lollipop, Rainbow Fruit, Sour Raspberry, Jolly Watermelon
Kodiak Attack should be taken 20 minutes before working out. Simply mix 1 scoop with water and shake. For best results, take Kodiak Attack at least 1 hour after your pre-workout meal on a half-empty stomach. THELIPOGUY recommends using Kodiak Attack for 4 – 8 weeks straight, followed by a 2 – 4 week break.