HIGH POTENCY FATTY ACID METABOLIZER
Maximizing fat loss and achieving a lean, hard physique requires putting in the work at the gym and in the kitchen. However, sometimes even the best exercise and diet programs need an additional push.
That’s why MuscleSport created CarniSlim™ – the most potent, stimulant-free, fat and weight loss solution on the market today.
Using a unique combination of efficaciously dosed powerful thermogenics, metabolism boosting compounds, and lipolysis-inducing agents, CarniSlim™ provides you with the most comprehensive solution to incinerate fat and amplify calorie burn.
L-Carnitine Tartrate and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) are two ingredients in CarniSlim™ that support the breakdown of fat to be used by the body for energy. In fact, the research shows that these ingredients can enhance fat oxidation (burning) not only during exercise but at rest as well.
Furthermore, emerging evidence suggests that carnitine and CLA may reduce muscle damage caused by training and help build lean mass. To top off this comprehensive fat burning formula, we added Green Teat Extract; shown to massively ramp up the body’s metabolism.
- 1000mg L-Carnitine Tartrate – Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- 1000mg CLA – Verified time and time again by rigorous scientific research to activate mechanisms preliminary to thermogenesis and fat oxidation, while simultaneously showing the capacity to aid muscle development.
- 100mg Green Tea Extract – This extract contains high amounts of catechins, including EGCG which helps with the metabolism of fat at rest and during exercise performance.
CarniSlim™ is the pinnacle of non stim weight and fat loss supplementation. The clinically dosed ingredients create a synergistic combination, working together to make your dieting and training efforts more effective.
With CarniSlim™, you don’t need to worry about cutting through all the bull; MuscleSport has done that for you with our fully transparent label!
All that’s left to do is let CarniSlim™ cut through the fat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance-trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) found that middle-aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid
Most humans get their consumption of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) through butter. It is found mostly in meat and dairy products.
- CLA is known for its body weight management properties which include reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, and supporting efficient fat metabolism.
- CLA is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid (LA), an omega-6 fatty acid essential to human health. There have been some cancer-fighting properties found in studies.
- CLA is also a potent anti-oxidant and anti-catabolic, as well as powerful immune enhancer.
- Chen et al. (2012) discovered 12 weeks of CLA supplementation in overweight and obese subjects was able to reduce body weight and fat mass compared to placebo.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract is an herbal derivative from green tea leaves, containing antioxidant ingredients and thermogenic compounds.
- This extract contains high amounts of catechins, including EGCG which helps with the metabolism of fat at rest and during exercise performance.
- Green tea also reduces the formation of free radicals in the body which protect cells and molecules from damage.
- A meta-analysis of 11 studies looking at green tea consumption over a period of 12 weeks’ minimum noted, on average, 1.31kg weight loss.